Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by The Broke and the Bookish. Here is my list of the books that came out in 2014 that I didn’t read but really want to. Quite a mix but they all look so good!
- Inferno – Dan Brown
- The Shock of the Fall – Nathan Filer
- We Are All Completely Beside Ourselves – Karen Joy Fowler
- Us – David Nicholls
- The First Fifteen Lives of Harry August – Claire North
- The Seafront Tea Rooms – Vanessa Greene
- A Week in Paris – Rachel Hore
- The Poppy Factory – Liz Trenow
- The Far Side of the Sun – Kate Furnivall
- Serenity: Leaves on the Wind: 4 – Zack Whedon
Hoping I will make a dent in this list in 2015! Too many books, not enough time.